Saturday, January 2, 2010

A December Review

I've been such a horrible blogger this past month. I was anxious to spend as much time with my family as possible.

Christmas was fantastic. We all had a blast. BUT my husband and I realized we spend way too much money on gifts and not enough time on the meaning of Christmas. We are definitely going to be changing that.

Here are the kids at their Christmas program. My daughter is the second in on the bottom with the black, white dress and red bow. My son is in the top row with the gray sweater on. They sang Little Drummer Boy, Away in the Manger and Go Tell it on the Mountain. They all did such a fantastic job. This is our jr. youth....ages 6 to 5th grade. The rest of the kids are all family friends. Whoops you gotta click the pic to see Christian....gotta resize when I have second

Photobucket


Here is our Christmas tree with our kids and our two chihuahua's. The black dog is named Angel (she is a longed hair chihuahua) and the white dog is named Harley.
Photobucket


On December 26th my husband and I celebrated 10 years of marriage. We went to Niagara Falls. And had a great time! Yes it was cold but it was beautiful.
Photobucket


And here is one of the light houses on Lake Erie in Erie Pennsylvania. Doesn't it look like a post card! I thought it was just beautiful!
Photobucket


Well this was just a snap shot of our December. A have a new post coming up with what we are thankful for and what we are hoping for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment