Monday, January 18, 2010

ugh....Why do we have to share?

This past week I have been so sick. I had a 103 fever for a few days and had the worst sore throat I have ever had and it wasn't even strep! And now I have passed it on to my daughter. Poor thing. I feel like crying for her because I know how bad it hurts. Ugh....why do we have to share again? Good news is that no one shared the impetigo my son had, THANK GOODNESS!!

Friday night we went and played games at a friends house and had a blast. OK so we never got to the game playing but it was a lot of fun anyways. I love having friends with that I can take my kids or the same friends that I can go away without friends and we have fun either way. Our relationship isn't based on just our kids playing together or us hanging out. And the best thing is that our husbands have turned into best friends. I feel blessed that they have come into our lives when they did. My husband and I were the first of our friends to have kids and they all turned their backs on us because our life was different. Sad. But such is life and they aren't in my life for a reason now but it still just hurts when I allow myself to sit back and think about it.

My baby girl had her 7th birthday on Thursday! Oh how I love that munchkin. She was in Zhu Zhu heaven. She has to wait for some of her presents from us until her party which is this Saturday.
Photobucket


And here is the cake. Yes I bought it and in my drugged up fever mode, I attempted to write Happy Birthday on it. Um....yeah should have waited...LOL
Photobucket


*btw, the pics were taken with my env3 so don't mind the bluriness.

Now, I'm in clean up mode from being out of commission all week. My house is a mess. The junk and dishes collected. So I think this week there will be a few posts on decluttering this house of mine! It became quite the mess....real quick!

Until next time......Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment