It's that time! It's 5 Question Friday! If you'd like to participate just stop by Mama M's and link up with her!
1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song? Uh no. If I did, bar owners would pass out pictures of me and say if you see her coming don't let her in, her voice will chase all customers away.
2. What is your favorite coffee drink? YUM! I love coffee. But can I be honest and say anytime I've gone to starbucks it has been terrible but dunkin donuts and sheetz coffee...yum! Plus, I like the Christmas drinks. LOVE the Peppermint mocha
3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be? I don't know. I wouldn't have chosen Wendy but after 31 years I'm used to it.
4. Were you ever bullied?
Nope. And I didn't put up with bullies either....so did that make me a bully? If you bulied the bully? Seriously, I just hate to see someone pick on someone else simply to hurt them for no reason.
5. How often do you eat fast food? Way more than we should....we've tried to switch to sit down restaurants where we can get salads and stuff though.
This week I'm going to try to use stuff we already have in stock. I'm going to try to pick up only a few things for lunches and a few things so groceries aren't so expensive the next week.
Sunday: we will probably eat out while my daughter is at a birthday party at chucke e cheese
Monday: Stuffed cabbage rolls
Tuesday: homemade veggie soup and homemade bread (yum)
Thursday: NY strip steak. Was bought for V-day but I wasn't home to make it.
Friday: I work this night so the kids and hubby eat out (they do every Friday) or maybe the rest of the veggie soup....whatever strikes their fancy at the time I guess.
Saturday: Once again I work, so the kids and hubby will have something easy like pizza, fish sticks, tomato soup....whatever the husband thinks is easy...heck it could mean eating out...LOL!!
No we don't eat out this often in a normal week. But with my daughter having a party to go to from 2-4 and then taking 45 minutes to get home, it is just easier. Normally Sunday is our big dinner day at home.
Tomorrow I'll do my grocery list so I will have to see what I need. I'm hoping that if I can stick to my weekly menu that it will help keep down the grocery bill. But I have to still do the weekly lunch menu for the kids. I don't know if they are packing or buying yet and they haven't sent March's menu home yet so I can't plan too much.
It's that time again! It's 5 Question Friday! Make sure you stop by Mama M's and join the blog spot!
1. What are you most afraid of? Dying! It's always been a huge fear! I watched my grandma die of liver cancer and it was the most horrible thing. But I mean there is no getting out of it so I have to come grips someday...eek.It's not the dying so much as the suffering and pain. And the worries about what happens to those I love.
Otherwise, snakes. I can't even look at one on tv. I get panicky and have dreams at night that I'm getting attacked....seriously. So I've decided the reptile house for me on the zoo is a no, no!
2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron? Neither one. Just a good 'ol blow dryer.
3. Hands-free or phone to the ear? Depends what is going on and where I am. I will do both.
4. Do you have a matching bedroom set? I used too but when we moved my huge big dresser wouldn't fit in our new bedroom so I gave it to my daughter and now I've decided that we need a new bedroom suit. Won't happen for ages but it's a nice dream....
5. Do you believe in the paranormal? Yes! I posted on MckMama's community sharing my experience. And now I hate that feeling I get in the middle of the night when I get up to use the bathroom. I hate thinking there is someone behind me. Makes the hair on my arms (legs too in the winter...but shhhh!!!) stand straight up!
Whew! I finally got to answer 5 question Friday! I'm normally busy, busy!
I have been married to a wonderful man for 10 years. Can you all see me sticking my tongue out at those who said we wouldn't make it????
We have two beautiful children. We have "Cletus" who is 10 and all boy! He is my miracle baby and was born 10 weeks early.
And we have "Princess" who turns 7 this month and is our laugh a minute. She most certainly acts like a princess so it is a good thing we've called her that since birth..
Oh and lets not forget our two chihuahua's. They are very much a part of our lives. We have a long hair named Angel and a short hair named Harley. Oh and we have recently added Thomas the cat. He is a Maine Coon and is quite the entertainer. He is fondly called Thomalomalu. Bet you can't tell where we are from??