Monday, November 2, 2009

Holiday Check list #1

WOW! Thanksgiving is almost here. This year, Thanksgiving is going to be at my house. My mom doesn't want to have it this year because this is her first holiday without her mom. So they are breaking in my new home! Woohoo but EEK all at the same time!

*Need to have everything unpacked.
*Make menu
*Buy turkey
*Decorate
*Deep clean
*Need dinner ideas!!!!


Christmas shopping list:
*Buy Kelsey her Christmas dress **DONE *It was half off too*
*Make a list of what items we've already bought.
*Make a list of what to buy kids, parents, nephew and siblings.
*Start Christmas cards and address them.
*Be finished shopping in the next couple weeks
*Buy tires for the Jeep (yes this is on my Christmas list because--well because it needs done the same time of year...lol)
*make sure all Christmas lights work. I don't want to be running to the store the day we drag the tree in from the woods. And I want my Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving. Not to have them on, just to have them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment