Friday, October 9, 2009

Hmm.....about me?

OK so I'm not a crazy wife and I'm not a crazy mama. But I do feel like it some days. My husband and I have been married almost 10 years. Oh about 8 years longer than his family thought we'd be married :-) I have awesome role models for what married life should be like.

We have two children. My son 9, was born 2 1/2 months early and we spent some time in the NICU. We have no lasting problems. He was developmentally delayed but we just have speech and that is coming along nicely now.
My daughter is 6 and is quite the adventure. Think teenager stuck in a 6 year old's body! I tell ya, girls are so different then boys!!
Let's not forget the animals. We have two chihuahua's and 1 black lab.
We are in the process of buying a house and close on Monday...eeek!!!! Crazy!

My kids have a crazy schedule and we have toned it down this year. Well it isn't any crazier than anyone else's but would have been out of control had we not cut stuff down.

Tuesday--Tae Kwon Do til 6-8 and Daisies 5-630. I leave one for 15 minutes at Daisies while the other goes to Tae Kwon Do. Wed. they both go to youth. Thursday is cub scouts. I have PTO stuff on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But my son is mad because we cut out flag football and wrestling. Those were 3 days a week and took 25 minutes to get there. My daughter had ballet, tap and gymnastics and we were just so overwhelmed that I wasn't happy and I don't think they were happy. They were in too much that they just couldn't be kids and play outside with the neighborhood kids because they just didn't have the time. Example: my daughter is 6 and just learned to ride her bicycle without training wheels because she didn't have time to ride the silly thing! So we cut way back and we no longer have overlapping activities where I feel so rushed--well except for Tuesdays but the buildings aren't even 5 min. apart.

Ok--this is just my into post....I swear I won't be so boring once I start posting normally or I hope I'm not this boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment