Friday, October 16, 2009

Five Question Friday

This my first Five Question Friday so most of you will learn something new about me.


My Little Life



1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)
Holy Moley! You're kidding me! I always say you're kidding me to the kids.


2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?
Neither one! I can't swim. Although, my husband thinks it is his duty to throw me in the lake knowing I can't swim. He said I'll never learn if I don't try....hmmm....I also won't think I'm drowning if he'd just stop tossing me in!

3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?
No tattoos and I don't really want one.


4. What is your favorite tree?
I love the burning bush. Don't know what the real name is but it turns bright red in the fall. I also love red maples :-)

5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other.
I love my husband's sense of duty. He always feels drawn to help those around him.
Physical thing? Umm.....his eyes. They change colors all the time and you can just read the emotion in them! I especially love them when they are looking at me :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wendy! So glad to have you join in! Yikes! (oop...just discovered another of my "sayings") Does your hubs rescue you after he throws you in? Maybe he just likes to save you, you know, the whole Knight in Shining Armor thing?!!

    ReplyDelete