Friday, October 16, 2009

The 3's of Me!

I'm just doing some intro things until I get time to sit down and make a normal blog post!

The 3's of Me!Share

Three names I go by:
1. Mama
2. Wendy
3. Hon

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Burger King
2. student tutor (high school and college)
3. Mom

Three Places I Have lived:
1. Clintonville
2. Bullion
3. Gulfport, Ms

Three Favorite Drinks:
1. Sweet Tea (too bad I can't drink it...lol)
2. Diet Pepsi
3. Diet Dr. Pepper

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. Hells Kitchen
2. Survivor
3. The Amazing Race

Three places I have been:
1. Gatlinburg, Tn
2. Biloxi/Gulfport, Ms
3. Washington DC

People that text me regularly:
1. Den
2. Mom
3. Missy/Missy

Three of my favorite dishes:
1 Fajitas
2. Lasanga
3. Chicken Alfredo


Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Blake getting better (and he is)
2. Getting this new house in order!!
3. Getting back to church

No comments:

Post a Comment