Friday, February 26, 2010

5 Question Friday :-)



It's that time! It's 5 Question Friday! If you'd like to participate just stop by Mama M's and link up with her!

My Little Life



1.
Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
Uh no. If I did, bar owners would pass out pictures of me and say if you see her coming don't let her in, her voice will chase all customers away.

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
YUM! I love coffee. But can I be honest and say anytime I've gone to starbucks it has been terrible but dunkin donuts and sheetz coffee...yum! Plus, I like the Christmas drinks. LOVE the Peppermint mocha

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I don't know. I wouldn't have chosen Wendy but after 31 years I'm used to it.

4. Were you ever bullied?
Nope. And I didn't put up with bullies either....so did that make me a bully? If you bulied the bully? Seriously, I just hate to see someone pick on someone else simply to hurt them for no reason.

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Way more than we should....we've tried to switch to sit down restaurants where we can get salads and stuff though.

2 comments:

  1. No Starbucks? I love Starbucks. I like Duncan doughnuts beans that you can get from the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your lovely blog on the 5QF Blog Hop, and I'm now following you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete