Monday, October 4, 2010

Weight Watchers Here I come!

OK--so I bit the bullet and joined Weight Watchers. My mom has lost 20 pounds in a month and a half and I figured if she could do it, I would do WW with her. Oh and honestly can I share that I'm a tad bit jealous at how well she is doing. I mean yes I want her to lose her weight. I'm just jealous it isn't me. And I don't mean I'm jealous as in I don't want her to lose the weight cause I'm so freakin happy for her! Like I said, I'm just jealous it isn't me!

Today I have kept up with my points though and still have 9.5 left and it is 6:30 pm so I may just make it...yay! It is so frightening when you look at food you eat regularly and realize how many points are in them. It just shows you how bad the food is!

One of these days, I will be brave enough to post a full body pic of myself but for now, I'm just not ready. I mean honestly it isn't like people don't see me daily. But people aren't generally cruel to your face. There are a few out there but online when weak people don't have to look into someone's eyes and say it, they can be quite mean and hurtful. And heck I will even tell you how much I weigh when I share that picture :-)

So wish me luck and I will keep you posted on my weekly status with Weight Watchers

No comments:

Post a Comment